2 students die in clash with Mexican police during violent protest that blocks highway
By Associated Press, Tuesday, December 13, 1:12 AM
MEXICO CITY — Two students were killed Monday during a clash with state and federal police at a violent protest that blocked a major highway in the southern Mexico state of Guerrero.
The two bodies lay sprawled in pools of blood on the toll road linking Mexico City with the Pacific resort of Acapulco, which is in Guerrero state.
( Alejandrino Gonzalez / Associated Press ) – A protester lies dead as police secure the area after clashes broke out on a highway in Chilpancingo, Mexico, Monday Dec. 12, 2011. According to the state prosecutors office, two students died on a highway leading to the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco during clashes with police after the protesting students allegedly hijacked buses and set fire to pumps at a gas station. Officials say one student died after being hit in the head with a rock and another died of a bullet wound but the case is still under investigation.
The Guerrero state prosecutors office said one of the students died of a bullet wound and the other was fatally hit in the head by a rock. Mas…
- 2 students die in clash with Mexican police
- Two students shot dead during protest in southwestern Mexico
- DOS ESTUDIANTES MUERTOS EN REPRESION DE PROTESTA
- Desalojan a normalistas a balazos; mueren dos
- Dos muertos al chocar estudiantes y policías en México
- PGR inicia investigación por muerte de estudiantes en Guerrero
- Dos muertos en enfrentamiento entre policías y estudiantes en sur …
- Desalojo de protesta en carretera mexicana deja dos estudiantes …
- Detienen a ministerial por disturbio en Guerrero
- Protesta magisterial en México termina con dos muertos y 18 detenidos
- (SEGURIDAD) ARMAS NO SON DE LA AUTORIDAD:PROCURADOR DE GUERRERO
- Policía ministerial armada participó en desalojo de estudiantes
- Detienen a joven relacionado con tiroteo en Guerrero